2 hours ago
Monday, 22 October 2007
Off She Trots...To Her New Home
Hello Horse, where are you off to?
'I have a new home, with a lovely lady and 2 children
That's nice. Will you be warm enough?
'Definitely - I have my scarf on. I've heard their house is FREEZING!!!!'
And I see you have a bag with you - what's in there?
'Would you like to look?'
'Hang on, I'll get my things out'
'There's some stickers and a badge for the little boy, and some crocheted flowers and a bit of flowery trim for my new mum'
How lovely. You take care now, won't you?
'I will, I'll call you. Byeeeeeeee!!!'
And off she goes, to Macclesfield to live with Clang Clang. (Who makes the most gorgeous dolls and is doing a swap with me - hoorah!!!!!!)
- ► 2012 (220)
- ► 2011 (165)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (123)
- A Festival Of Green
- WARNING - SERIOUSLY CUTE PICS TO FOLLOW!!!
- Plush Team Halloween Contest
- Off She Trots...To Her New Home
- Ikea, 2 Sarahs, and a couple of grumpy children
- Cup of tea and a Bacon Sarnie, Please Ian.....
- More Dinosaur Raawr, and an Emu goes......
- Decole Teapots and The Nicest People in all Japan
- Giveaway Results!!!
- Freebie Week!
- ▼ October (11)