Sunday, 11 December 2011

one jelly roll quilt class

beginner's quilt class

I'm heading back down to Lowestoft after the Christmas manic stuff is over and done with (Saturday February 11th) to teach a beginners quilt class where you can make a simple lap quilt from one jelly roll in a day.

Well, not the whole quilt (I don't expect miracles in a one day class), but the quilt top. The quilting and finishing bit you can do at home with nice clear instructions I shall leave you with (or maybe back at Patch with Claire in a second class?)

beginner's quilt

All you need is a single jelly roll and a sewing machine.

If you're not a beginner quilter you can still come, it means you get to concentrate less and chat more. Also, I'm going to drive from Ipswich (from my parents) so if you live in Ipswich and want to hitch a ride with me, just shout. (M - let me know if you're still up for that!) 

perfect beginner quilt

Full details will be on the Patch website soon, but if you have any questions or are interested, give them a call on 01502 588778 or email claire@patchfabrics.co.uk. Claire and her team are super helpful.

Quilt deets -
lap/baby size quilt - 48" x 54"
made with one jelly roll (I used dogwood trail by Moda)

6 comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!