Tuesday, 11 February 2014

sewtopia

Registration for Sewtopia is open.

Haven't heard about Sewtopia? Well, it's a retreat this coming November in Salt Lake City, Utah. It's organised by my friend Amy Newbold (you may know her from the interwebs as Sukie). She's organising a retreat for people like us where we can go and hang out and sew and have fun (get massages - seriously, you can) and because she's a little type A it's going to be amazing (if you went to Sewing Summit and to any of the MQG gatherings while you were there, that was a Sukie organised party - she's so good at parties)

So, register, you'll have a blast and you'll end up wishing Sewtopia was real life and every day could be like that.

Sewtopia


And especially go because I can't and I'm super sad about it. Quilt Market is just too close date wise, and I can't do the 2 trips. *insert big sad face*

4 comments:

Darcy said...

I'm going to SewDown Nashville or I would be doing this IN A HEARTBEAT! Amy made Sewing Summit so much fun, I know she'll do an amazing job with this too :-)

Gertie Pye said...

Sooooo wish I could go ... one day when my kids are older ...

ChristaQuilts said...

I signed up and am way excited about it!

Briawna said...

so does this mean there's no sewing summit in 2014? Bummer. But maybe I'll have to sign up for this instead!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!