Tuesday, 4 February 2014

YouPatch is live!

I recently told you about a new website that was going to be offering a pixelating service to create quilt patterns.
Well, that website is now live.



The absolute beauty of this service (which is free to play on - you just pay for the PDFs of your pattern) is that the pattern is written for you. Fabric requirements, fabric colours (the actual Kona cotton shades) and each block is described in really great detail - cutting and piecing.



Plus, there's an introductory offer of 20% off all patterns until February 9th (regular price is $9.50 USD per pattern).

Go check it out and play around with some photos, if you like the effect you can buy, if you don't like it then you don't buy. Simple as that!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I've already made two pixel quilts (Doctor Who & Sherlock); but I'm curious to give YouPatch a try and see how it compares to the program I used.

Archie the wonder dog said...

Off for a play!

Claire said...

one perfectly pixelated Morrissey quilt downloaded and printed to add to the ever growing to do list!
Great link I am now going to blog about it :)

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!